A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
Don't see many streets like that anymore.
Many small towns in the South have railroads that have the railroad along one side of the street and a few will have roads on both sides but they actually do not split a street.The streets will be two different two-way streets.
Many small towns in the South have railroads that have the railroad along one side of the street and a few will have roads on both sides but they actually do not split a street.The streets will be two different two-way streets.
roger
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
I know when I dropped my daughter off at college that they did not have rooms like this in the building,


If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
Those were the days. 
roger
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
rogruth wrote:Those were the days.
Indeed. Back when nice furniture was actually made out of real wood!
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
Public comfort = restrooms [outhouses] of some type and restaurant?
roger
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
rogruth wrote:Public comfort = restrooms [outhouses] of some type and restaurant?
Yup!
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
Another interesting structure from that time period.
roger
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
-
J. S. Bach
- Posts: 5820
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
Rufus,
When I passed through Fayetteville on my way to Chambersburg, I noticed that the wooden vinegar tank car is now a tankless tank car.
When I passed through Fayetteville on my way to Chambersburg, I noticed that the wooden vinegar tank car is now a tankless tank car.
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
J. S. Bach wrote:Rufus,
When I passed through Fayetteville on my way to Chambersburg, I noticed that the wooden vinegar tank car is now a tankless tank car.
Indeed. I saw it yesterday on my way home from my place in PA where I was happily able to confirm the re-establishment of indoor plumbing!
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
That's a new one for me.
Maybe a little more explanation from me.
I have seen some old toll collecting buildings
but I think this may be the first I have seen
that extends across the road.
Another interesting one to model.
Maybe a little more explanation from me.
I have seen some old toll collecting buildings
but I think this may be the first I have seen
that extends across the road.
Another interesting one to model.
roger
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
-
J. S. Bach
- Posts: 5820
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Re: A few CVRR pictures and some other related pictures....
Must have been early on a Sunday morning.
Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 169 guests



