Rufus T. Firefly wrote:J. S. Bach wrote:............ a careless mover crew.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Too many "packers" and no chance to inventory the boxes' contents.
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:J. S. Bach wrote:............ a careless mover crew.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
J. S. Bach wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:J. S. Bach wrote:............ a careless mover crew.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Too many "packers" and no chance to inventory the boxes' contents.
rogruth wrote:The last move we made [and I do mean last] was about a 100 miles. We did the packing. Company moved in one day.
That was 29 years ago. There are a few things we still are missing.
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:You think stuff wondered off? Yikes!![]()
![]()
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:When my wife and I moved into our new house as newly-weds........
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:MurphOnMillerAve wrote:When my wife and I moved into our new house as newly-weds........
Those were different times.
And the poets studied rows of verse,
And all the ladies rolled their eyes............
rogruth wrote:What are they doing?...
rogruth wrote:What are they doing?
I can't see any ties. Digging them out?
What is the upside down thing over the rail?
Looks as if they all came to work with their jackets on but got warm and hung them on the fence.

Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 143 guests