Rufus T. Firefly wrote:A very early incarnation of a forerunner of Fleetwood Mac.........
I doubt it, they probably sounded a lot better than Fleetwood Mac.
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:A very early incarnation of a forerunner of Fleetwood Mac.........
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:Bobbers
rogruth wrote:Do we still have orphanages and children homes?
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:rogruth wrote:Do we still have orphanages and children homes?
Of course not. There are no poor, or orphans, or homeless in the US, and catsup is a vegetable, and everyone is above average.
rogruth wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:rogruth wrote:Do we still have orphanages and children homes?
Of course not. There are no poor, or orphans, or homeless in the US, and catsup is a vegetable, and everyone is above average.
Really? If I was still teaching I probably would have known that but I retired 17 years ago from teaching and back then I needed to know that stuff.![]()
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:rogruth wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
Of course not. There are no poor, or orphans, or homeless in the US, and catsup is a vegetable, and everyone is above average.
Really? If I was still teaching I probably would have known that but I retired 17 years ago from teaching and back then I needed to know that stuff.![]()
Poverty was eliminated back in the 80's...........
rogruth wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:rogruth wrote:Really? If I was still teaching I probably would have known that but I retired 17 years ago from teaching and back then I needed to know that stuff.![]()
Poverty was eliminated back in the 80's...........
Not where I was teaching.
Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 162 guests