Roy wrote:Dave, what's the red sign, in front of the walkway?
It is actually orange plastic and is an underground communication cable route marker/warning. Somewhere I have a similar one in my collection.
Roy wrote:Dave, what's the red sign, in front of the walkway?
J. S. Bach wrote:Roy wrote:Dave, what's the red sign, in front of the walkway?
It is actually orange plastic and is an underground communication cable route marker/warning. Somewhere I have a similar one in my collection.
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:J. S. Bach wrote:Roy wrote:Dave, what's the red sign, in front of the walkway?
It is actually orange plastic and is an underground communication cable route marker/warning. Somewhere I have a similar one in my collection.
You go around collecting signs from other people's yards? Cool!
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:J. S. Bach wrote:It is actually orange plastic and is an underground communication cable route marker/warning. Somewhere I have a similar one in my collection.
You go around collecting signs from other people's yards? Cool!
Oh sure, like you never do that.
Roy wrote:Spose they had a fire on the hill with the lone tree.
Roy wrote:Spose they had a fire on the hill with the lone tree.
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:Roy wrote:Spose they had a fire on the hill with the lone tree.
Isn't that "lone tree" actually a leaf hanging down in the foreground into the frame of the photo?
HONDO74 wrote:The Queen City Band. The earlier version of the Blue's Brothers.....![]()
Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 132 guests