HONDO74 wrote:A lot of patriotism showing back in 1914 with all those banners and American flags.
Yeah, "keep us out of any effing war, Mr. Wilson" patriotism.
HONDO74 wrote:A lot of patriotism showing back in 1914 with all those banners and American flags.
healey36 wrote:HONDO74 wrote:A lot of patriotism showing back in 1914 with all those banners and American flags.
Yeah, "keep us out of any effing war, Mr. Wilson" patriotism.
HONDO74 wrote:healey36 wrote:HONDO74 wrote:A lot of patriotism showing back in 1914 with all those banners and American flags.
Yeah, "keep us out of any effing war, Mr. Wilson" patriotism.
I do sometimes wonder what would have happened if we had stayed out of WW1.
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:HONDO74 wrote:healey36 wrote:Yeah, "keep us out of any effing war, Mr. Wilson" patriotism.
I do sometimes wonder what would have happened if we had stayed out of WW1.
Ask Philip K. Dick
rogruth wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:HONDO74 wrote:
I do sometimes wonder what would have happened if we had stayed out of WW1.
Ask Philip K. Dick
I think I read that one but have forgotten the title. Please inform me.
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:rogruth wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
Ask Philip K. Dick
I think I read that one but have forgotten the title. Please inform me.
I was alluding to The Man in the High Castle but there are so many more. There's a series by an author named Stirling that addresses such speculation, too.
rogruth wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:rogruth wrote:I think I read that one but have forgotten the title. Please inform me.
I was alluding to The Man in the High Castle but there are so many more. There's a series by an author named Stirling that addresses such speculation, too.
Yes. I have read it but it is time to read it again. Thanks for the reminder.
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:They knew how to design and build college campuses in those days, imbuing them with a real sense of sanctuary and exclusivity, citadels - fortifications and bastions - for growing professionals for the future.
HONDO74 wrote:Old Forge Springs Caledonia Park. On Line Of Chambersburg & Gettysburg Electric Railway. 1905.
Do you know what the rock formation is in the right hand corner. Maybe some kind of a well ?
Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 356 guests