Rufus T. Firefly wrote:I don;t know - I'm not entirely sure where that even is or was on the line - south / west of Hagerstown.
True, it does look quite substantial.
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:I don;t know - I'm not entirely sure where that even is or was on the line - south / west of Hagerstown.
J. S. Bach wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:I don;t know - I'm not entirely sure where that even is or was on the line - south / west of Hagerstown.
True, it does look quite substantial.
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:The peace and tranquility of that river scene reminds me of the days I used to plunk myself into the Delaware Water Gap waterway, in an army-grade inflatable raft , called the Rover, and just let the current take me as far as the depth of water would allow, helped along by a wooden oar. The water was a deep, clear, clean emerald green.
Wonderful. If the water got too shallow, I just rolled out of the raft, stood up, sloshed around a bit and waded, and got back into the Rover once the water seemed deep enough to travel further.
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:MurphOnMillerAve wrote:The peace and tranquility of that river scene reminds me of the days I used to plunk myself into the Delaware Water Gap waterway, in an army-grade inflatable raft , called the Rover, and just let the current take me as far as the depth of water would allow, helped along by a wooden oar. The water was a deep, clear, clean emerald green.
Wonderful. If the water got too shallow, I just rolled out of the raft, stood up, sloshed around a bit and waded, and got back into the Rover once the water seemed deep enough to travel further.
Take me with you next time you go..............
MurphOnMillerAve wrote:That's a beautiful suggestion, Rufus, but the days of my floating Delaware Water Gap sojourns were back in 1979, the Rover has long ago been gifted into other hands, and I'm not sure I'd still have the gumption. Of course, if such an adventure were to turn me into a corpse, you could simply put me aboard a raft and give me a good shove with your feet and likely accomplish an eventual down-stream burial at sea, thus saving my family expense and rigmarole .
So maybe I ought to give the whole suggestion further thought.![]()
![]()
Return to “The Club Car Lounge”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 84 guests