Hobo Jungle

Play nice and have fun... AS OF JULY 12 2025, THIS FORUM IS LOCKED.
User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:50 pm

Happy Birthday Bro....................... :D :D













Image












May you have many many more. Here's to ya Bro...................................... :wink:


















Image


















Happy Birthday too Jon..................................... :D :wink:


















Image

















Party up Bro................................... :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm on # 9...............................and goin' strong. Time to start on the Captain :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:


Hev and Patty 8)
If you want to find history, follow the train man..................Image

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:55 pm

Great shots, Hev.


Just detabetated number 8. Let's each drink the birthday boy's age. What do you say? Or maybe half his age. I'm too old to drink his full age.
That a life will be spent gaining inches,
When this distance is read in miles.

User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:02 pm

Happy Birthday to ya Dirt Bro.............................. :D :D That stuff I sent up to ya was your birthday gift .................................... :wink:



Hev and Patty 8)
If you want to find history, follow the train man..................Image

User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:08 pm

I say lets go for half his age Tramp Bro. I don't think I could handle his age...................................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



If I drank his age I'd probably be shit-faced for at least 2-3 weeks and end up down in Brandon ....................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P




hev 8)
If you want to find history, follow the train man..................Image

User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:14 pm

Oh yea BTW..................the Biker Chick bash pictures didn't make it. When I got home and being shit-faced as I was I went and accidently deleted the pictures off my camera. Talk abuot being piss-off................................ :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Now I got to wait till June for the next bash.



hev 8)
If you want to find history, follow the train man..................Image

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:40 pm

Image

Happy Birthday from the eastern north country.
That a life will be spent gaining inches,
When this distance is read in miles.

User avatar
BillyJoeBob
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:14 pm
Location: Bartlett IL

Postby BillyJoeBob » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:47 pm

Happy B-day Jon, Pete
Image
Last edited by BillyJoeBob on Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrary to belief, nobody owes you anything.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
Image
Bill

User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

Postby 2railjon » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:58 pm

3751 Birthday train run!!!!!!!!! Video!!!!!!! :D :D :D
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9379&hl=en
Running that red block Charlie.

User avatar
hev52
Posts: 4741
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:34 pm
Location: Hev's Island

Postby hev52 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:58 pm

Awesome.................................. :) Looks like that birthday camera is doin' a good job on the video's Bro.......................................... :wink:



hev 8)
If you want to find history, follow the train man..................Image

Del Mar
Posts: 848
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:58 pm
Location: Dumber than a sack of hammers

Postby Del Mar » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:03 am

Damn, Pete, Jon, the Birthdays are rollin' Yer tha top dawgs! Still early on the left coast, so here's to the greatest bunch of hobos!

San

User avatar
webenda
Posts: 15413
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:05 pm
Location: Columbia

Postby webenda » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:58 am

Pete, Jon,

Happy birthday Bo's. Here's to keeping them rolling.
----Wayne----

Back when I was growing up, if you didn't start someth'n, there wouldn't be noth'n.
--Merle Haggard

User avatar
AG
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 7:41 pm
Location: Boynton Beach FL.

Postby AG » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:35 pm

What's going on here!!
Jon's b-day was like 6 month ago or am I wrong?

Tramp and Daisy looks terrific!!
Andre.
"You can checkout any time you like, but you can't never leave"
www.riverleafmodels.us.

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:45 pm

Andre, Jon has a birthday every six months. You live longer that way.
That a life will be spent gaining inches,
When this distance is read in miles.

User avatar
rogruth
Posts: 24452
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: pembroke,ga

Postby rogruth » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:52 pm

Nice video , Jon. Happy birthdays to all where appropriate.

Tramp ,I think you get older faster that way. I'm thinking about having birthdays every two years.
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH

User avatar
Tramp
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: Down East
Contact:

Postby Tramp » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:19 pm

Roger, your age is numerically higher than it normally would be, but you live longer. Jon looks pretty good for 104, doesn't he?
That a life will be spent gaining inches,
When this distance is read in miles.


Return to “The Club Car Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 108 guests